Nuno Pereira and David Cordeiro
David Silva Cordeiro is a Delivery Lead @ Equal Experts helping organizations and their teams achieve awesomeness. With 12 years experience, he has worked in IT for Banking, Oil&Gas, Telcos and Health in both Portugal, Norway and Germany. He is a member of Agile Connect and co-organizer of the Agile Connect Lisbon Meetup.
Nuno Silva Pereira is a Delivery Lead @ Equal Experts working on projects in different geographies and sectors. He has worked for more than 10 years within IT and Telco's (Sapo, Portugal Telecom, Nos). He is a member of Agile Connect and co-organizer of the Agile Connect Lisbon Meetup.
Agile Roadtrip - driving your backlog as a team
Want to know how your backlog can define the "why" and the "what", but leave the "how" for the development team?
Join us in this roadtrip where you'll also learn how to incorporate feedback and effectively drive your team using the backlog through a very simple analogy.
- understand how to always have the end goal in mind
- why breaking work into smaller chunks matters
- why the how is for the team
- understand better the refinement purpose and why you should do it constantly
- why and how user stories should be clear and simple
- how to deal with unexpected issues